Undescribable (Undescribable, #1) - Shantel Tessier OMG!!! This book was an extremely pleasant surprise. I am so happy right now! I'm not even sure what made me decide to buy it, but I am sooo glad I did.

I don't know about you, but I feel like I have been reading the same damn story over and over and over again. The only thing that ever changes is the characters names. And I get that it's because that's what sells. I mean, I eat these books up, but that doesn't stop me from wanting something different. I just want someone to surprise me, to make me believe that something different is possible. And boy was I surprised. This book was really refreshing. The story is great, the characters are ALL incredible. More than anything though I really liked that I didn't feel emotionally drained after reading it. A lot of authors put so many obstacles and disasters and heartbreak in these books that when I finish them (even if I really liked it) I just don't think it was worth it. Maybe it's just me but I pick sanity and peace of mind over all consuming, gut wrenching, walk all over me, I'll be your dumb ass bitch no matter what forever love any time. I mean, let’s keep it real, who the fuck wants to go through all that, for a man?!?!?! What??? No way! Unless I’m putting myself through that torture for world peace or something, it’s just not happening.

Anyway, this is nothing like that and I guarantee, you will love it!!!!!
!!!!!