Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan Honest to God I am perplexed at the ratings on this book! Don't get me wrong, I don't regret reading it, but when I was done I didn't sit there and think wow, this book was fucking amazing! No, it was more like "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!".

I've read other biker books, so I know how twisted and fucked up these books tend to be, but oh my fucking God!!! This shit was ridiculous!!!! I have a really, really, I mean really good imagination, and no matter how hard I try to picture the "happy ending" , I can't. It was just too much. less than half way through the book I had already decided it was too much, but they just kept adding more shit on top of shit without any recovery time in between.

I can't even begin to describe my level of disgust with Eva and Deuce. I didn't feel any love between them, it was all just a sick obsession just like Frankie's. Apart from 2 or 3 normal conversations, all they did was hurt and humiliate and belittle each other. It was just disgusting to "watch". Frankie was just crazy so that didn't bother me, but Preacher just pissed me off. Why the hell did he never look out for Eva? Why didn't he ever see what was going on and do something about it?

I knew from the description that this book was going to be dark, but it was just ridiculous. Every situation, everything Eva and Deuce did and said, it was just too much for me to buy them staying together in the end.