Tangled - Emma Chase So, I have no idea WTF is going on with me these past few weeks, but I am apparently incapable of writing a good review. I know what you're thinking, I can't really do anything if the books suck, right? I know that's what I thought too, but now I'm starting to have doubts. At this point I just want to let anyone reading this (or any of my other [recent] shitty reviews)know that I'm writing this for myself and not as a reference for anyone else since I obviously refuse to go with the flow and rate these books in the way 99% of readers are rating them. I'm not usually so critical. Most of the time I'm just happy to have something new to read, but lately I just can't catch a break.

This book was decent. It's a nice change to have it told from Drews pov, but..... my God men are idiots! Duh, I've know this my entire life, so it's no wonder I found this book to be a little too much. As much as I like Drew, and I do, I just don't want to be in a guys head for that long. I was also unable to fully commit to them>>>>>> OMG, I just had a WOW moment!!! Here is what kept this book from being so much better. You know how sometimes (most of the time) when someone is telling you about something that happened to them you zone out throughout the story because really, who gives a shit, just get to the point right?! Well this is how this felt to me. I just couldn't really get into it. For me the retelling took away some of the emotion. But again, WTH do I know. Look at the ratings, obviously everyone else disagrees with me so give it a chance and let me know what you think. Maybe by then I'll be over this book slump I'm in and I will feel differently about it.