SEAL of Honor - Tonya Burrows I really wanted to give this book 3 stars, but I just can't bring myself to do it. It has potential, but is just fell so short of achieving greatness. Everything, and I do mean everything in this book feels so rushed, and yet the book manages to seem so long.

The idea that someone like Gabe would very impulsively get on a plane with a bunch of untrained strangers to go into a highly dangerous situation is so unlikely and out of character that I was regreting my purchase right away, but not nearly as much as when I met Audrey. OMG!!! Can this stupid bitch be more annoying! I found her to be a complete idiot and could never imagine a man like Gabe thinking her anything other than an inconvenience. She has no common sence what so ever, and by the middle of the book I was hoping she would get hit by a stray bullet or something.

The rest of the characters were just as questionable. Individually some could hold their own, were a little likeable and might have spiked my interest a little, but not enough to read the next book. Together they were one big mess. I don't have to much to say about Gabe, other than he fell in love with Audrey which lowers my opinion of him, but even if he hadn't he still wouldn't make it on my OMG I WISH HE WAS REAL list. A little boring, none of the super hot sexiness, dominating, brooding, lethal characteristics I expect from a SEAL. And if all this wasn't bad enough, this book has some of the tamest, lamest sex scenes I've read in a long time, probably since middle school.

All in all it was just a big mess. Everything and everyone had a little potential, but nothing developed correctly. Don't understand all of the great reviews it has. It makes me wonder what they've been reading if they consider this worthy of 4 or 5 stars. For those of you who did, email me, we need to talk so I can point you in the right direction ;)