Provoked (Dark Protectors, #5) - Rebecca Zanetti So, let me start by saying that I am officially obsessed with this series. I absolutely love paranormal romance, but I read so much that it has become really hard to find anything new (to me), that captures my attention or leaves me obsessing over the next release. I have become a little selective about trying new series because I refuse to read anything where an entire series is about the same character. I know, I'm weird that way. I have some that I follow because I started reading them before I knew better, and don't get me wrong, I absolutely love them, but I just feel like I never get any real satisfaction. I just don't have the patience for it anymore. There is nothing worse than finishing a book and feeling no closure, or that you went so far and still got nowhere. Which leaves me to pass on A LOT of books. I also have the book cover syndrome. It's a very serious and nasty condition that leads me to overlook absolutely incredible books because the book covers suck :( I know, it's horrible!!! I'm seeking treatment. Anyway, I got so lucky this time. I read the first book a few months ago and immediately knew I'd struck gold. I didn't write reviews for the rest of the books because, well, I rarely do, I repeat, I read sooo much, but at this point I decided recognition must be given. These books are FANTASTIC! And only promise to get better. I am anxiously awaiting the next ones.