Jet (Marked Men, #2) - Jay Crownover Well, I was extremely excited about this book. I absolutely LOVED Rule and the release date for Jet couldn't get here fast enough. Unfortunately, it was a little bit of a letdown :( I didn't really feel the intense connection I got with Rule and Shaw between Ayden and Jet. I felt no chemistry, and it made it all a little blah. I didn't really get Ayden at all. I understood what JC was trying to do but considering the rest of the characters in the book are pierced, tattooed whores with completely fucked up life stories, it didn't make any sense, and the mafia and brother thing felt fake and forced. The entire book just felt very disconnected and well, just dumb. However, I did love Jet and really loved Rowdy. I can't wait to read more about him.

The book is by no means garbage. My low rating has more to do with my expectations than anything else. If this was any other book I would maybe have given it 3 stars, but I really expected so much more. Keeping my fingers crossed for Rome :)